Fast Track Vision LLC (or “Fast Track Tennis” or FastTrackTennis.com) extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to regular use of the Fast Track Tennis “System” under normal conditions for the purposes of practicing tennis using standard, commercially available tennis equipment. Any other use of the Fast Track Tennis System shall void the Limited Warranty. The Limited Warranty applies for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days from the date of delivery. During the Limited Warranty period, the Fast Track Tennis System will be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and conditions.
The Limited Warranty extends to defects in the system. Exclusions and limitations apply:
The Limited Warranty only applies to original purchaser of the System. The System must be purchased from Fast Track Tennis or an authorized dealer and remain in the possession or purview of the original purchaser for the warranty to apply.
The Limited Warranty extends only to the proprietary components of the Fast Track Tennis System, which includes the net and the ball feeder. Tennis balls with proprietary markings and Tripod with smartphone holder clip are not covered under Limited Warranty, but the company will make every effort to replace units in the event of defects.
The following are not covered under the Limited Warranty:
- Normal wear and tear including minor cosmetic damage and/or changes to outward surfaces.
- Damage from exposure to wind, inclement weather and/or natural disasters.
- Damage from improper or negligent use including but not limited to introduction of unauthorized / foreign objects, abuse, neglect, improper or negligent storage, accidents, vandalism, theft.
- Damage caused by external surges in power or power fluctuations.
- Damage from modifications or repair. Any attempt to modify or repair the System creates a risk of injury and property damage. Fast Track Tennis is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any System modification or repair. All modifications and/or repairs attempted by owner (or agent of owner) are undertaken at owner’s own risk.
If a defect occurs, original purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Fast Track Tennis to replace or repair the defect with comparable goods to satisfy remainder of warranty. Where permitted by law, replacement parts reconditioned to “as-new” condition by Fast Track Tennis may be supplied to fulfill Limited Warranty obligations.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, Fast Track Tennis is not responsible or liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages or economic loss in connection with the purchase and use of the System.
Claims under Limited Warranty should be made directly to Fast Track Tennis within specified warranty period (FastTrackTennis.com). The goal of Fast Track Tennis is to provide high quality products to satisfied customers.
The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Fast Track Tennis will cover the cost of shipping for any product replacement.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY FAST TRACK TENNIS AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.